Sunday 23 January 2011

What to Do with this Blog?

What to do with this blog. Now that my business is taking off and I spend most of the time doing actual paid work, the first things to be abandoned are my blog, my Linkedin and my Twitter.

At the same time I know that the social media have paid off and that I should continue. But in which direction? There are so many VA blogs around that are really good. I don´t think I can add a lot with my blog. LinkedIn I get completely bored with and I cannot think of anything useful to say on Twitter.

What I have been thinking of is something I've been wanting for a long time. Everyone has opinions, about politics, about people, about people's behaviour and general thoughts that ideally one would share with the rest of the world, but one generally doesn't.

This will give me something to Twitter about and who knows I might rebuild the will to blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment