Monday 10 January 2011

Back to normal......................

Sometimes a quick-start is exactly what one needs. My first appointment this morning was scheduled for 08.00. Much earlier than I normally start. It got cancelled................but this gave me the opportunity to spend some time blogging. 

After a few weeks of doing very little, today is the day that everything gets back to normal. Back to blogging, back to twittering, back to LinkedIn. Back to work? No, I haven't stopped working. I even worked through Christmas. Not a lot, but still.

All this writing has paid off though. I signed on a big client who had not been referred to me, but found me via the internet. I'm so proud and happy that this has happened. It means that social media networking works.

A new client also means I have to take my own medicine and do more of this. So, back to work. My next appointment starts in 45 minutes and I still have some twittering to do.


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new client!

    You'll love the Isabella Oliver jumpsuit - will be perfect for Spain x

    ReplyDelete