Saturday 4 September 2010

I changed the name of my blog

I changed the name of my blog to "A Beginner's Guide to Working Virtually". I think this is much more appropriate than "A blog about my life and my work". After all, I'm a beginner at working virtually and that is really what this blog is about.

Virtual Assistance is my business and I'm new to it. I do have 2 clients and a 3rd on the way, but still I'm figuring out everything, one step at a time. For example, in my previous post I wrote about the etiquette of blogging. I did some research and found that there is so much on the web to help me with that.
Another great resource for me is the Virtual Assistant Forum. The VAs on this forum are so ready to help and share experiences. I hope that with time I will be able to help new VAs in this way.

Anyway, the sun is shining (as it is nearly every day here), I've done my morning's work and I'm going out to enjoy the day.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment