Thursday 2 September 2010

Yesterday was a great day!

What a fantastic day yesterday was. Not only did I work several billable hours, put up my blog, I landed 2 clients, the weather was beautiful, we had a lovely lunch with my family and in the evening I received an email from an important figure in the oil industry I respect very much. He took the time to respond to my LinkedIn message. He is a very busy man, so to take time to respond to me is really something.

To me this indicates that the social media networking can do something for me. One of the 2 clients we landed yesterday, also came out of my LinkedIn email.
Today I have therefore done my best to update my blog a little and put links into it. Not only for my own benefit, but also to make it a little more interesting.
I will be thinking about blog etiquette - do I just link to other blogs without their permission? - and make that a subject of a further post.

What picture to add to this litte blog entry? Something happy and relevant to the area, so I attach a picture of the Alcazar.

No comments:

Post a Comment