Wednesday 1 September 2010

My first blog entry



This is my first blog entry. Why would I want to start a blog? Because I have too much time on my hands perhaps, or because I want to see how much value I can get out of a blog to connect with my family and friends and to connect with possible clients.
My blog will be a combination of personal and business. My life is a combination of personal and business. Our move to Spain was very personal, but I had to start my virtual assistance business www.hildeandsusanne.net in order to be able to make that move.

Since 4 August we have been in Spain and it has been a great experience so far. Although my Spanish is not very good yet, I have been able to buy a car, get a NIE, register myself as a Spanish citizen and more.
I have managed to contract two customers and just received an enquiry from a third. The work that I do for them consists for now mainly of booking travel and formatting documents. But I'm confident that this can be built up over time and I can take more work out of their hands.

I'm posting a picture of the square in front of our apartment - you see the little red arrow pointing to our place. It's lovely. I feel very lucky that I am able to live this life and am very thankful for the people around me who make this possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment